While the below rules may seem draconian, we want to make sure to outline everything clearly so you don’t experience any “gotcha’s” down the road. Please read the following items carefully and understand that they may be updated at any time without notice.
Your current and continued use of the Displet API and / or Displet WordPress RETS Plugins constitute your agreement to the following:
- The free version of the plugin is a limited trial that does not include any live MLS / IDX data. Within 2 weeks of downloading the trial, you must purchase an API key or remove the plugin.
- You agree to abide by all policies of your MLS with regard to use of the data. Any fines levied due to your use, whether sent to Displet / TRIBUS, LLC shall be your responsibility.
- You may not download copies of MLS data from our API local to your server or computer.
- Should you violate any rule of any MLS or any of our policies, we have the right to turn off your account at any time with no refunds given until such time that your violations are corrected. Unless you request to cancel, following the below procedures, you will still be charged each month on your regular billing day.
- You may not remove or hide in any way the Displet / TRIBUS, LLC branding that appears on any page including real estate information. On any page with any data from the Displet API must including the following Listings Provided By Displet Real Estate API – where Displet Real Estate API includes a follow link to https://displet.com
- Displet / TRIBUS, LLC is not responsible for providing any support outside of the listing data appearing correctly in the API. We do not warrant or provide any guarantee with regard to the plugin and its correct function outside of it’s working on the Twenty Twelve WordPress themes, with no additional plugins running on WP Engine dedicated server.
- Should you discover incorrect data appearing in the API, please contact us at [email protected] Our RETS administrators will be happy to look into the matter within 5 business days.
- We can not provide a refund for any reason. Should you wish to cancel, we only accept requests in writing to [email protected] Due to the complexities with turning on and off data from MLSs, we require at least 30 days notice prior to your next billing cycle to process a cancellation. Cancellations may not be made via a phone call or email to any staff member’s personal email address. Requests are approved within 1 business day of receipt, your account will be turned off and all data removed from our servers immediately upon receipt. You may also schedule a cancellation date in the future as long as it’s at least 1 business day prior to your next billing cycle.
- Your agreement / credit card order form includes a set number of API calls included per month. Should you go over, you agree to allow us to charge your credit card for the overage at the rate of $2 per 1,000 calls rounded up to the nearest 1000. Displet will be the sole tracker of the number of API calls made. You and your software developer are solely responsible for the number of API calls your website uses. Keep in mind that with poor development, it’s very possible to spend 5 API calls to do what can be done in a single call.
- You may request, one time per month, the number of API calls you currently have used. If you’re in the first month of your agreement, you may request the number up to 5 times that month. Please keep in mind that Displet has numerous security measures in place to prevent unauthorized use of your key including restricting your key to your approved and paid for domains. Use on other domains is prevented and attempted usage on another domain is not counted towards your API calls.
- Should Displet / TRIBUS, LLC be unable to process your payment, we will try up to 3 additional times and send you emails alerting you to the issue. If we’re unable to collect payment after 3 unsuccessful attempts over at least 3 days, your account can be turned off for non-payment. Our team will attempt to reach out via phone and email to contact you. If we’re unable to get updated payment information that allows your charges to process, your account will be permanently deleted after 30 days.
- Should a discrepancy be found in your billing, we will be able to provide a refund for the current and previous billing cycle. We are unable to provide refunds for discrepancies past 60 days.